Sunargi values the faith you have placed in us. Sunargi respects your privacy and so we use the information disclosed by you to us responsibly and only for the legitimate purposes.
By visiting Sunargi, you automatically agree to the privacy policies laid out on this page, please stop using our website if you do not accept the policies.
The EU data protection law distinguishes between organizations that process personal data for their own purposes (known as “controllers”) and organizations that process personal data on behalf of other organizations (known as “processors”). Sunargi is the “data controller” with respect to the information you provide while using our service.
Types of data collected
We collect your personal as well as public data after you visit our website and/or perform any activity like signing in, signing up, subscribing to our mailing lists, creating a wishlist, adding products to the cart, browsing through the website, etc.
Categories of information collected after provided by you:
- Contact details: This includes any information which we can use to establish contact with you.
- Demographic details: This includes all types of demographic details associated with you.
- User Credentials: This includes the username, passwords and security questions set by you for your account.
- Payment details: This includes all types of details necessarily required to perform an online transaction to complete your order.
- Profile details: This includes information about your interests, wish lists, ring size preferences, and any other such data.
- Content: This includes content of your messages, emails, comments, feedbacks, suggestions reviews, questions and any other information you might provide to our customer support team.
Categories of information we collect about you automatically:
- User behaviour data: This includes information about the activities you perform on our website like buying products, viewing ads, browsing through pages etc.
- Device Details: This category of information includes basic details of your device such as, the name and version of the browser, the operating system, screen resolution, IP address etc.
A web cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing.
- Operational Purpose: Cookies become the technical requirements of many of the services available for use on our website like the shopping cart, login, and logout services, accessing personal profile pages, and creating wishlists.
- Analytics Purpose: Cookies enable us to better understand and analyze your activities and preferences.
- Performance and Functionality: Cookies improves the website performance and user experience by aiding some of the services and functions of the website, for example, you are not needed to log in every time you visit a different page of our website.
- Advertising: Cookies of this type enable us to serve you ads relevant to your interests. They also help us in analyzing the effectiveness of our advertisement campaigns.
Uses of Personal Information
Sunargi does not sells or rents out any of your personal information to any third party entity, however, Sunargi may collect your personal information from third-party sources like social media platforms.
- Confirm and managing your orders.
- Sending shipments and for tracking them.
- Respond to your comments and queries.
- Prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, including suspected fraud.
- Improve the service and products offered by us.
- Manage the marketing and promotional campaigns.
- Offer you personalized user experience.
- Analyze your product and service preferences.
- Identify the customer demographics and user behavior.
- Contact your regarding any product or service which might be of your interest or for answering your queries.
- Fulfill any other purpose disclosed to you and with your consent.
Sharing your information
Your personal and public information can be shared with the below entities:
- Sunargi Entities: We may share your details with our affiliate networks and or corporate subsidiaries.
- Service Providers: Your details could be shared with third party service providers in order to fulfill our obligations and duties such parties include the shipping service providers, and payment processors.
- Special Events: If you chose to participate in any content or giveaways, we might share your details with the event organizers and with those who help us carry out such events.
- Testimonials: We may post your feedbacks and reviews as testimonials on our website and marketing and promotional campaigns on/off our website.
- Law Enforcement Agencies: We may share your details with various law enforcement and fraud protection agencies in order to fulfill our legal obligations and protect our legitimate business interests.
- Others: We may share your details with any other party only after your consent.
Sunargi does not knowingly track or collects the personal information of the children under the age of 13 years. Nor does Sunargi offers any product or service to such children.
Analytics and interest-based advertising
We use third-party analytics service providers like Google Analytics on our website to track and analyze the use of our services in a better way. We may serve you ads on our website offered by third-party ad networks like Google and Facebook which tracks you to serve you ads suiting your interests.
Your Privacy Rights
- Accessing and updating your information: Signed up users have the right and facility to modify, remove, update and add personal information through their profile.
- Cookies: You have the right to decline permission to our website to store and access cookies on your device, but doing so will result in the poor/incomplete performance of the website. To do so, you can go to your browser settings and add our website to the blacklist.
- Analytics and interest-based advertising: You can revoke the consent granted to Google Analytics so that it does not collect any information about you. To do this you can visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and downloading the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser extension.
- Communications: You are always free to unsubscribe from the emails and other communications we send you.
- California privacy rights: If you are a customer residing in California, in addition to the aforementioned rights, you can request information from Sunargi regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information with third parties and/or affiliates for their own direct marketing purposes. To receive this information, you can send us a request at the address mentioned in the ‘contact us’ section.
- European privacy rights: If you are a customer residing in any country which is a member of European Union, you have the right to access, rectify, or erase any personal data we have collected about you through the Service. You also have the right to data portability and the right to restrict or object to our processing of personal data we have collected about you through the Service. In addition, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data (or provide it to third parties to process) for marketing purposes or purposes materially different than for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. You may withdraw your consent at any time for any data processing we do based on consent you have provided to us.
To exercise any of these rights, contact us as and specify which right you intend to exercise. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity. Please note that we store information as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, and may continue to retain and use the information even after a your requests for purposes of our legitimate interests, including as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, and enforce our agreements.
If you have any issues with our compliance, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a European supervisory authority.
We have employed and continue to improve a number of measures taken by us to keep your data safe from unauthorized access, disclosure and use. While we strive to keep your privacy safe, we cannot guaranty the same.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: +91-972-557-6555
14905 177TH ST FL 1,
JAMAICA NY 11434-6211,